USE OF SITE
İDDMİB may, at any time and at its sole discretion, stop or amend the Site, including denying access to the Site. İDDMİB also may impose limits on certain Website features and services or restrict your access to parts of the Website without notice. We are not liable to you if the Site is unavailable for any reason, at any time or for any length of time.
- Use the Site to comply with all applicable local, national or international laws and regulations and not use the Site for any illegal or illegal purposes;
- You must not use the Site in any way that may infringe or harm İDDMİB, its members, associate exporting firms or sectors represented within İDDMİB.
- You must not transmit any material that is illegal or offensive, disturbing or otherwise objectionable to the Site.
- You must not use the Site in any way for your own commercial gain,
- You must not reproduce, copy (except for personal and non-commercial purposes) any part of the Site.
- You must not modify the materials you copy or reproduce, and you must not use drawings, photographs, videos, or sounds separately from the accompanying text and source.
- Where the materials are duplicated or copied, the source materials must be displayed properly and correctly..
- Do not access, interfere with, damage, or interfere with any part of the Site, any equipment or network in which the Site is stored, any writing used to provide the Site or any third party or third party used equipment, network or writing.
- You must not send or upload any material containing virus, Trojan horse or other malicious programs which may adversely affect the operation of computer software or hardware, or similar computer code.
- You must not take any action that could damage, destroy, overload, disassemble, or disrupt such systems.
- You shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of İDDMİB, İDDMİB's affiliated exporters or any third party in connection with your use of the Site.
- You agree to fully comply with these terms and conditions if the site is hosted on a third-party Site (such as Facebook or other social media sites) and has a different use of the third-party Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
İDDMİB reserves the right to take steps as it deems necessary, including initiating legal proceedings in any way for any unauthorized use of this Site.
- Your use of the Sites shall be in compliance with the local and international laws and regulatory requirements.
- You will not use the Site in any way that may harm or damage İDDMİB's or its members, reputation or sectors represented within İDDMİB;
- Your use of the Site will not violate any third party's rights.
You will use this Site at your own risk. While İDDMİB will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is up to date and accurate, it does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied,
- The site is accurate, complete or current;
- Always available;
- Being safe, defective, defective, free of viruses or malware
İDDMİB shall not be liable for any content provided through the interactive services on the Site.
On the site, third-party advertising materials may be visible.
İDDMİB accepts no liability for the content of websites or resources that may be accessed through links provided by third parties and on the Site. İDDMİB makes no representations or warranties whatsoever concernıng the linked internet sites.
All information in this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness. Further, İDDMİB is not responsible for the quality of the product and /or service provided by the companies published in this website or for the consequences or losses arising from the realization or failure of the practices of any third-party sites or services.
TERMINATION OR CESSATION OF THE USE OF THE SITE
İDDMİB may terminate this Agreement immediately with its absolute discretion. İDDMİB may suspend your use of the Site without any liability to you and without notice at any time.
Further İDDMİB, at this own discretion, may always suspend the operation of the Site.
Together with the termination of this agreement,
- You have no right to use the Site and all permissions set forth in this Agreement are terminated;
- You should immediately delete any information you have gained or gained about the Site.
Site usage conditions is subject to Turkish Law. For disputes arising out of the use of the Site, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Istanbul Main Courts, provided however that İDDMİB's right to bring the dispute before any competent court is saved.